There are thousands of Tourist Attractions all around the world. Some of them are very Popular. These are sights which attract a huge amount of tourists. In this Blog, we will discuss the 10 Most Popular Tourist Attractions in the World. These are attractions which are in the Bucket List of every Traveler. In fact, they also have a huge contribution in their country’s Tourism Industry. These are attractions which you should see at least once in your lifetime. The list is based on Popularity, Footfalls, Traveller suggestions and Beauty…..
1. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France: The Eiffel Tower is the symbol of the city of Paris. Built in 1889, the Eiffel Tower is 300m high. It is a brilliant work of architecture, and draws millions of tourists every year.
2. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy: It’s a Marble Masterpiece. It defies the laws of Gravity, which makes it one of the most distinctive sights in the world. Built in the 12th century, it is something not to be missed.
3. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt: The Egyptian Pyramids is a historical and beautiful sight. It is the oldest among all Wonders of the World. It is a great example of Egyptian History and Architecture.
4. The Taj Mahal, Agra, India: The Taj Mahal is a symbol of Love. It was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Built in White Marble, it is a symbol of Indian history and culture. Only 3 hours’ drive from Delhi, it is visited by millions of tourists each year.
5. Statue of Liberty, New York, USA: Situated in Liberty Island in New York Harbour, it is 93m tall and a symbol of United States. It was built in 1886, and was a gift to The US by France.
6. Niagara Falls, USA/Canada: Situated on the East Coast of North America, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular and Breath-taking sights on Earth. It can be seen from Buffalo in the United States, or from Toronto in Canada. The view from the Canadian side is the best. If Travelers have valid visas, they visit from both the sides. It is also one of the best Natural Wonders.
7. Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Australia: Great Barrier Reef is another Natural Wonder famous among Tourists. It is the world’s largest Coral Reef systems stretching over 2300 Kms. It is bigger than the United Kingdom. It is so expansive and colorful; it can be seen from space. A must visit for water sport lovers.
8. Palm Islands, Dubai, UAE: The Palm Islands of Dubai are one of the most spectacular Man Made wonders. It’s an audacious project with world class beaches and resorts. The Islands are built in the shape of a Palm Tree, and even visible from Space.
9. Great Wall of China, Beijing, China: It is one of the greatest UNESCO World Heritage sites. It is as long as 5500 miles, and took over 2000 years to fully built. Though runs through different parts of China, the best view is from the city of Beijing.
10. Tower Bridge, London, England: The Tower Bridge is a distinctive sight in London. Built in 1894, it is one of the finest and most recognizable Bridges in the world. It is built over the River Thames, and gives a nice view of the city. It is a picturesque attraction with millions of tourists visiting each year.
These were the 10 Most Popular Tourist Attractions in the World. There are many other Places which are in close competition, but meanwhile these are the 10 most famous and preferred by travelers. Which one do you like? Comment Down below…..
For Notifications on our New Blogs, join our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/360travellers